... Red flag warning remains in effect from 10 am this morning to
8 PM MST this evening for strong winds and low relative humidity
for fire weather zone 102...
* affected area... in Arizona... fire weather zone 102 northwest
* Timing... winds will increase again late this morning and continue
strong through early this evening.
* Wind... south to southwest 15 to 25 mph with gusts 35 to 40 mph.
* Humidity... less than 10 percent.
* Impacts... the combination of gusty winds... low relative
humidity and dry fuels can create conditions that are
favorable for extreme fire behavior.
Please advise the appropriate fire weather officials in the field of
this red flag warning.