... Red flag warning remains in effect from noon to 7 PM MST
Wednesday for the alpine district of zone 146 for strong and
gusty southwest winds... low relative humidities and a high to
very high fire danger rating...
A red flag warning remains in effect from noon to 7 PM MST
Wednesday for the alpine district of zone 146.
* Affected area... alpine district of the White Mountains in
northern fire weather zone 146.
* Timing... from noon to 7 PM MST Wednesday.
* Winds... southwest at 15 to 25 mph with gusts to 40 mph.
* Relative humidity... 5 to 10 pct.
* For a detailed view of the hazard area... visit
weather.Gov/Tucson and click on the detailed hazards tab
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions are
either occurring now... or will shortly. A combination of strong
winds... low relative humidity... and warm temperatures will create
the potential for rapid and erratic fire growth.
Please advise the appropriate officials or fire crews in the field
of the red flag warning for portions of Southeast Arizona.
Visit US on facebook... twitter... youtube... and at