... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 6 PM this evening to 3 am
* winds... areas of west winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 55 mph.
* Timing... winds increasing late this afternoon with periods of
stronger winds for tonight into Saturday night... decreasing
late Saturday night.
* Location... strongest winds near Mountain Ridge tops and along
Desert Mountain slopes into adjacent desert areas.
* Visibility... locally reduced in blowing sand and dust in the
* Impacts... driving of high profile vehicles will be hazardous.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult... especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Coachella Valley-Including The Palm Springs South Coast Desert District Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 1:02 PM PST on February 27, 2015