The National Weather Service in Tallahassee has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Kinchafoonee creek near 11 E of Dawson at Pinewood Rd in Lee
* From Saturday morning, or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:45 PM Thursday the stage was 10.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Forecast: rise above flood stage by late Saturday morning and
continue to rise to near 13.3 feet by Saturday evening. The river
will fall below flood stage by Sunday afternoon.
* Impact: at 13.0 feet: minor flooding begins at Dawson. Flooding may
also affect areas downstream near Leesburg.
Lat... Lon 3184 8434 3174 8426 3162 8420 3162 8415 3180 8419 3192 8434
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Lee Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 8:29 PM EST on February 26, 2015