The Flood Warning continues for
the Altamaha river at Everett city.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:15 PM Saturday the stage was 12.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 13.7 feet by
early Wednesday morning.
* Impact... at 13.0 feet... water begins to encroach upon Altamaha
regional park in Glynn County. This inlcudes Altamaha Park Road,
Betty Lott Lane and Bee Tree Island Road. In McIntosh County,
Barrington Park at the end of Harper Lake Road begins to flood.
Blue reach Road also begins to flood near the Long County line.
Fld observed 7am EST / 8am EDT forecast
location stg stg day time sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Everett cit 12 12.5 Sat 08 PM 12.5 12.8 13.3 13.7 13.7
Lat... Lon 3152 8172 3139 8162 3130 8144 3138 8142 3143 8155 3155 8162
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Coastal Glynn Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:38 PM EST Feb. 6, 2016 – National Weather Service