... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 6 PM CST this
* timing... through much of today.
* Snow accumulations... 2 to 4 inches.
* Wind... southeast 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph this morning.
* Visibilities... less than a mile in the heavier snow at times.
* Impacts... snow covered and hazardous roads and low visibility
in heavier snowfall. Drifting snow possible this morning.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slick... snow
covered roads and limited visibilities... and be careful while
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Stephenson Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 3:32 AM CST Feb. 14, 2016 – National Weather Service