Wind Chill Advisory
Statement as of 8:58 PM CST on December 06, 2013
... Wind Chill Advisory remains in effect until 11 am MST /noon
* wind chill readings... as low as 20 below.
* Winds... southeast 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
* Temperatures... 3 below to 9 above zero.
* Timing... this evening through late morning Saturday.
* Impacts... those who must be outside should dress in adequate
clothing and minimize exposure. Pets are also affected by the
cold. Ensure pets have a warm dry shelter... and access to food
and fresh unfrozen water.
A Wind Chill Advisory means that very cold air and strong winds
will combine to create dangerous wind chills of minus 15 to minus
25 degrees fahrenheit. Frost bite can occur in less than
30 minutes... and hypothermia may occur if precautions are not
taken. Make sure you wear a hat and gloves if you venture
Nearby Radar Stations