Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 10:00 AM EST on December 05, 2013
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 1 am Friday to
1 am EST Saturday...
* locations... northern Kentucky and south central Ohio.
* Hazard types... snow... mixing with sleet and freezing rain at
* Accumulations... snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches... along with
light ice accumulations.
* Timing... rain will transition to a wintry mix late tonight and
early Friday. The precipitation will change over to snow by
* Impacts... travel difficulties are expected due to reduced
visibilities and snow accumulations.
Precautionary/preparedness actions... remember... a Winter Weather
Advisory means that periods of snow... sleet... or freezing rain
will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads
and limited visibilities... and use caution while driving. Stay
tuned to NOAA Weather Radio or your favorite source of weather
information for the latest updates. Additional details can also
be found at www.Weather.Gov/iln.
Nearby Radar Stations