The Flood Warning continues for
the Sabine River near Deweyville.
* Until Friday morning... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:45 am Sunday the stage was 25.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will remain near 25.5 feet through Monday
evening and begin to fall to below flood stage by Thursday evening.
* Impact... at stages near 25.0 feet... lowest roads beside the river
flood around Deweyville and subject to being closed. In addition,
low-lying roads in southwest Beauregard Parish are flooded
including Robert Clark Road. Flooding occurs on the south side of
Niblett Bluff park with access roads to Camp houses cut off around
the park. Access roads to the river in northeastern Orange County
Lat... Lon 3061 9376 3031 9381 3008 9378 3005 9367
3044 9364 3057 9363
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Calcasieu Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 8:51 AM CDT on March 29, 2015