Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 8:55 PM CST on December 21, 2013
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 5 am to 2 PM
* moderate snow will develop late tonight and continue into
early afternoon before tapering off late.
* Snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches can be expected Sunday
with the greatest amounts well south of US-2.
* roads on Sunday will become snow covered and slippery.
* a Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties.
* Prepare... plan... and stay informed. Visit www.Weather.Gov/MQT
for more information.
Nearby Radar Stations