... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 7 am this
morning to 8 PM EST this evening...
* snow will develop toward morning.
* 1 to 3 inches of snow is expected.
* Snow will quickly mix with sleet and freezing rain this morning.
* Ice accumulations around a tenth of an inch possible.
* Freezing drizzle is possible this evening.
* slippery travel is expected due to snow and ice.
* Slower travel speeds anticipated as Road conditions should
* be prepared for the slippery Road conditions by allowing
extra time to reach your destination.
* The Michigan Department of Transportation reminds motorists
to adjust speeds based on the conditions... and to take it
slow in ice and snow.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Barry Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 3:34 AM EST on March 03, 2015