The Flood Warning continues for
the Platte River near agency.
* Until Thursday morning.
* At 6:30 am Tuesday the stage was 23.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 23.4 feet by this
morning. The river will fall below flood stage late Wednesday
* At 20.0 feet... low-lying areas east of agency begin to flood.
location fs stage day/time forecast
agency 20 23.2 Tue 06 am 23.4 this morning
lat... Lon 3977 9480 3977 9471 3951 9464 3941 9464 3941 9472
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Buchanan Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 6:56 AM CDT on August 04, 2015