... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 5 am MST
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow remains in effect until 5 am
* Snow accumulations... two to 4 inches in the Santa Fe Metro and
Estancia valley. 3 to 6 inches in the Sandia and Manzano
* Timing... precipitation will continue today and tonight before
tapering off early Saturday morning.
* Winds... east to northeast 10 to 20 mph today and tonight. Winds
may be stronger and gusty in the vicinity of canyons.
* Snow levels... snow levels will fall as colder air spreads into
* Local impacts... reduced visibilities in snow may make travel
difficult. This includes Interstate 40 from near Tijeras to the
Clines Corners area and Interstate 25 in the Santa Fe area.
Winter Weather Advisory means that snow will cause travel
difficulties. Be prepared for hazardous Road conditions and
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Upper Rio Grande Valley Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 5:12 AM MST on November 27, 2015