Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 10:33 PM EDT on March 11, 2014
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 8 am to 8 PM
* hazard types... snow.
* Accumulations... snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches is
expected... with some sleet mixing in Wednesday morning.
* Timing... rain is expected to turn to snow on Wednesday
morning... with some sleet mixing in. Occasional moderate snow
will be possible through early Wednesday afternoon. Snow will
gradually taper off through Wednesday evening. Some blowing
snow will be possible Wednesday morning and afternoon.
* Impacts... travel difficulties are expected due to reduced
visibilities and snow accumulations.
* Winds... north winds of 15 to 25 mph are expected... with gusts
up to 35 mph.
* Temperatures... temperatures are expected to fall from around
40 degrees Wednesday morning to around 20 degrees by Wednesday
Remember... a Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods
of snow will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for
snow covered roads and limited visibilities... and use caution
while driving. Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio or your favorite
source of information for the latest updates. Additional details
can also be found at www.Weather.Gov/iln as well as on our
facebook and twitter pages.
Nearby Radar Stations