... Fire Weather Watch in effect from Sunday afternoon through
Sunday evening for windy conditions... high temperatures and low
relative humidity for western Oklahoma and part of North Texas...
* timing... Sunday from 2 PM until 8 PM.
* Wind... 20 to 25 mph and gusts around 30 mph.
* Humidity... around 20 percent.
* Temperature... 76 to 83 degrees f.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
Monitor weather forecasts and information.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Dewey Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Fire Weather Watch
Statement as of 12:44 PM CDT on March 28, 2015