...Red flag warning remains in effect from 11 am this morning to 8 PM EDT this evening for most of eastern Pennsylvania...
* affected area...most of eastern Pennsylvania.
* Winds...northwest 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
* Timing...late this morning through early this evening.
* Relative humidity...as low as 20 percent.
* Temperatures...in the upper 50s to low 60s.
* Impacts...the potential exists for rapid development and spread of wild fires...or for prescribed Burns to get out of control. Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions are either occurring now...or will shortly. A combination of strong winds...low relative humidity...and warm temperatures will create explosive fire growth potential.
For more information from NOAA/National Weather Service visit... http://weather.Gov/ctp (all lower case)