...Winter Storm Watch remains in effect from late tonight through Monday morning... ...Wind Chill Advisory is cancelled...
The National Weather Service in Pittsburgh has cancelled the Wind Chill Advisory.
* Ice accumulations...one to two tenths of an inch.
* Snow accumulations...up to 6 inches.
* Snow/ice beginning...Sunday.
* Period of most intense snow/ice...Sunday afternoon and Sunday night.
* Snow/ice ending...Monday afternoon.
* Impacts...hazardous travel conditions are expected due to accumulation of a wintry mix of snow and ice.
A Winter Storm Watch means that snow...sleet...or ice accumulation may severely impact travel. Prepare for winter weather and monitor the latest forecasts via the National Weather Service homepage NOAA Weather Radio or other news media.