The National Weather Service in Charleston has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Santee river near Jamestown.
* From Wednesday morning until further notice.
* At 9 am Tuesday the stage was 9.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast, rise above flood stage by Wednesday morning and continue
to rise to near 10.3 feet by Thursday evening.
* At 10.0 feet, water covers numerous logging roads and inundates
Timber land adjacent to the river. Most access points to wee tee
state Forest are cut off.
Lat... Lon 3347 8002 3354 7998 3335 7969 3327 7946
3320 7951 3329 7976
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Inland Georgetown Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 10:14 AM EST on March 03, 2015