Weather Radar Maps

Philadelphia Radar
NEXRAD Station DIX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • TDWR
  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
W6 62 dBZ 42,000 ft. 65 kg/m² 60% chance 100% chance 1.50 in. 8 knots W (268)
E7 60 dBZ 32,000 ft. 46 kg/m² 30% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 16 knots W (259)
Q6 60 dBZ 39,000 ft. 48 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 12 knots W (273)
P6 59 dBZ 34,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 17 knots NW (326)
P3 59 dBZ 41,000 ft. 64 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots NW (317)
O6 59 dBZ 36,000 ft. 54 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 37 knots W (264)
X4 58 dBZ 37,000 ft. 50 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 23 knots WNW (296)
C7 58 dBZ 42,000 ft. 68 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots WNW (285)
Y5 57 dBZ 31,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots NW (314)
H7 56 dBZ 30,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
A6 54 dBZ 41,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 33 knots WSW (250)
T6 54 dBZ 40,000 ft. 44 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots WSW (245)
C6 54 dBZ 20,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots WSW (244)
G2 53 dBZ 39,000 ft. 35 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots W (275)
A5 53 dBZ 36,000 ft. 28 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots SSW (213)
V5 53 dBZ 23,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots W (269)
D7 52 dBZ 21,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots WNW (290)
F7 51 dBZ 25,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots W (281)
I7 50 dBZ 38,000 ft. 26 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
K6 50 dBZ 34,000 ft. 22 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots W (262)
Z5 50 dBZ 29,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots W (274)
H0 49 dBZ 37,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots W (274)
W1 49 dBZ 13,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots W (279)
J7 48 dBZ 22,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Z6 47 dBZ 24,000 ft. 11 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 33 knots NW (317)
U5 44 dBZ 13,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots W (266)
W2 44 dBZ 39,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots W (279)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail