Weather Radar Maps

Tucson Radar
NEXRAD Station EMX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
H2 61 dBZ 25,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 10 knots SSE (148)
L3 60 dBZ 27,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. New Cell
Z2 59 dBZ 28,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 16 knots SW (229)
J2 57 dBZ 22,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots SSW (210)
O2 57 dBZ 13,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots SSW (204)
N2 56 dBZ 28,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 10 knots WSW (244)
I0 55 dBZ 8,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SSE (153)
N3 55 dBZ 4,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
S2 54 dBZ 14,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots WSW (254)
A3 51 dBZ 17,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots E (97)
D3 51 dBZ 17,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots W (262)
Q2 51 dBZ 17,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SW (224)
W0 50 dBZ 14,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SSE (165)
X2 50 dBZ 13,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SSW (204)
F3 49 dBZ 31,000 ft. 17 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 4 knots SSW (200)
C3 49 dBZ 14,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots W (279)
G3 49 dBZ 9,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SW (228)
P3 47 dBZ 14,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
B3 47 dBZ 6,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SSW (196)
O3 46 dBZ 16,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Q3 45 dBZ 15,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
M3 44 dBZ 23,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
H3 43 dBZ 21,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots SSW (200)
I3 42 dBZ 17,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SSW (200)
J3 40 dBZ 8,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots SW (214)
E1 39 dBZ 7,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots S (189)
R3 36 dBZ 8,000 ft. 0 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail