Weather Radar Maps

Columbia Radar
NEXRAD Station CAE
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • TDWR
  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
J6 62 dBZ 41,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 10 knots S (191)
Z5 61 dBZ 41,000 ft. 50 kg/m² 60% chance 100% chance 1.50 in. 8 knots NNW (337)
J4 61 dBZ 46,000 ft. 55 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 2 knots WNW (283)
N3 59 dBZ 38,000 ft. 46 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 4 knots SSW (206)
L5 59 dBZ 44,000 ft. 45 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 4 knots E (85)
C5 59 dBZ 45,000 ft. 53 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots NNE (27)
P4 58 dBZ 34,000 ft. 49 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 2 knots WSW (246)
N5 58 dBZ 35,000 ft. 45 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 19 knots WSW (252)
W4 58 dBZ 24,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 10% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 4 knots S (188)
H3 58 dBZ 20,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance 0.50 in. 6 knots SSW (199)
B5 57 dBZ 40,000 ft. 45 kg/m² 10% chance 100% chance 0.50 in. 10 knots NE (43)
L6 57 dBZ 24,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots SSW (211)
T5 57 dBZ 15,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SSE (164)
C3 56 dBZ 34,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 6 knots S (169)
R5 56 dBZ 22,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 23 knots WNW (303)
P3 56 dBZ 34,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots SSW (200)
L0 55 dBZ 34,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 10 knots NE (35)
R6 53 dBZ 22,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
P5 53 dBZ 25,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots SSW (210)
M4 53 dBZ 18,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots WSW (248)
Y5 53 dBZ 21,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 33 knots N (6)
T2 53 dBZ 20,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots ESE (105)
G3 53 dBZ 22,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 0 knots ESE (123)
E6 52 dBZ 18,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots WSW (239)
G6 52 dBZ 41,000 ft. 37 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots ENE (74)
I5 52 dBZ 31,000 ft. 26 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 2 knots NW (315)
Q3 51 dBZ 48,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots ENE (64)
D5 51 dBZ 18,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots W (259)
N4 50 dBZ 25,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 2 knots W (268)
U5 50 dBZ 17,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots WNW (295)
T1 48 dBZ 27,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots WNW (282)
H5 46 dBZ 45,000 ft. 18 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots WNW (286)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail