Weather Radar Maps

Columbia Radar
NEXRAD Station CAE
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • TDWR
  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
A8 63 dBZ 23,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 6 knots W (261)
I5 62 dBZ 36,000 ft. 48 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 14 knots SE (135)
H8 62 dBZ 29,000 ft. 46 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. New Cell
S3 60 dBZ 40,000 ft. 49 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. 16 knots NNE (32)
T6 60 dBZ 40,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 0 knots NNE (30)
I8 60 dBZ 18,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
D7 58 dBZ 26,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 4 knots NE (53)
W4 57 dBZ 34,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 10% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 12 knots SE (140)
C7 56 dBZ 13,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots W (267)
N6 55 dBZ 27,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots ENE (74)
L7 55 dBZ 18,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots N (1)
H5 55 dBZ 11,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SW (226)
D6 54 dBZ 19,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots W (269)
E8 52 dBZ 28,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots NE (54)
C8 52 dBZ 19,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots SE (136)
U7 52 dBZ 41,000 ft. 35 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 2 knots N (1)
Z6 52 dBZ 38,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots WNW (302)
V3 52 dBZ 23,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots ESE (103)
F6 52 dBZ 20,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots NW (310)
M7 52 dBZ 16,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots NW (325)
L6 52 dBZ 15,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 0 knots NNW (335)
D8 50 dBZ 19,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots NW (323)
V6 50 dBZ 40,000 ft. 28 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots SSW (201)
Y7 50 dBZ 34,000 ft. 22 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots SSW (194)
S6 49 dBZ 20,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots NNW (347)
J8 47 dBZ 25,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
G8 47 dBZ 16,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots ESE (121)
F7 46 dBZ 37,000 ft. 16 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 12 knots WSW (238)
P7 45 dBZ 40,000 ft. 15 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots SSW (211)
F4 45 dBZ 22,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots SSW (197)
L8 43 dBZ 21,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
K8 41 dBZ 33,000 ft. 8 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail