Weather Radar Maps

Atlanta Radar
NEXRAD Station FFC

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
H0 62 dBZ 23,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 39 knots WNW (285)
T3 60 dBZ 29,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 21 knots WNW (298)
N2 59 dBZ 26,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 40% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 21 knots W (280)
L0 58 dBZ 15,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 33 knots WNW (285)
B3 58 dBZ 10,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 37 knots W (280)
R4 57 dBZ 19,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
Z0 56 dBZ 26,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 35 knots W (274)
S1 56 dBZ 9,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots W (278)
P3 55 dBZ 24,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 29 knots WNW (294)
N3 54 dBZ 23,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots WNW (285)
J9 54 dBZ 17,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots WNW (297)
J1 53 dBZ 9,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots W (271)
V4 53 dBZ 4,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots WSW (250)
X3 52 dBZ 11,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WNW (283)
I3 50 dBZ 9,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots W (278)
O2 49 dBZ 25,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 37 knots WNW (301)
J8 49 dBZ 27,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots NW (319)
L1 45 dBZ 10,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 37 knots W (280)
N1 43 dBZ 15,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots W (279)
X1 43 dBZ 12,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots WSW (237)
B4 43 dBZ 18,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
G4 38 dBZ 45,000 ft. 7 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
Z1 37 dBZ 17,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 68 knots WNW (289)
C4 36 dBZ 18,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail